Kitty Knits

April 20, 2008

2 lbs. Sans Lace

Today was a big day...the day of the first "weigh in." I'm down 2 lbs. This deserved more than just a pat on the back. With sushi, shrimp fried rice, a trip to Coldstone for a strawberry blondie, one brownie, bacon, pancakes and cheese pizza behind me, I'm ready to start a new week. This whole diet idea isn't half bad when I consider that I can still have all of my favorite things in that last crucial 24 hour period before the week (and points!) start over. With 22 points left over, I had some serious eating to do...and eat I DID.

My flight to NYC today has been delayed...all day. Note to self: Even though it says that the flight is going to leave at 4:10 online, it does not mean that the plane will not depart early without me. Bummer. Now I have a 5 am wake-up tomorrow. For those of you who are not morning people...you understand.

On another note, I have finished sewing the buttons on the lace knit baby cardigan (sans lace). Viola!:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Vicki said...

Congrats on your 2 pounds! I recommitted to WW last week and I was down a few myself this week. Woohoo!

That's a nice lookin' sweater there, too!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home