Kitty Knits

August 24, 2007

Baby Sweater To Be - Lace Leaf Baby Cardi

I cast on a new baby sweater after finally having finished the bulk of the baby shawl. Whew! I found the yarn and the pattern at Maryland Sheep and Wool. I am knitting the Lace Leaf Baby Cardigan using Super Socks and Baby (80% wool/20% nylon - superwash (450 yds.)) from Tess' Designer Yarns. No colorway was noted on the label, but it looks like bright, verigated purple. Check it out:

I'm starting the lace pattern today...more to follow!

On another note, Beth and Monet have agreed to be my roomies for the knitter's retreat in VAB. I'M SO PUMPED! After flying to and from Italy right before the retreat, I should have lots to show and tell. Added bonus: I am taking my sock needles from MS&W so that someone can teach me to make socks on DPNs! I have decided that I need "remedial help." :)

The wedding is in exactly 30 days...and all that I can think about is cooking school in Italy!! Is there something wrong with me?!?!


1 Comments:

Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

Love your new blog look!

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home