Kitty Knits

February 07, 2007

News!

Well, first of all, I have almost finished the baby bolero from One Skein. One more sleeve to go...

I also bought some Manos Del Uruguay to knit this. Pictures to follow when I find my head band around the house?? Here is the yarn I used:

And, I have "grand plans" to knit another one with this Malabrigo:

The knitting continues...as does life. On that note, I went to Salt Lake City to go skiing last week and go THIS:
After all of the "Congratulations!" and questions, I'm thinking, "Wholly s&^%, I'm getting MARRIED!!" And it couldn't be to anyone more perfect :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne Margaret said...

How exciting - the ring, of course, but also the Calorimetry and the yarn!! Congratulations to you and your SO. Hope the yarn doesn't get caught around the prongs!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

aaah! congratulations!!! i felt exactly the same way when i got engaged in may!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Many congrats, best wishes and happy wedding vibes coming your way! You've got to come to Wed night knitting soon so we can all ooh and ahh over your ring.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congratulations!!!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Druansha said...

Congrats on your wedding! I stopped by because I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan! Nice blog!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home