Kitty Knits

December 30, 2006

Too Long

I can't believe that it has been over 2 months since I posted! Time flies...I've been busy knitting on the Debbie Bliss baby blanket made of cashmerino baby yarn. I would post a picture, but I think that it looks the same as before, only longer. I'm still working on Backyard Leaves, which is taking me longer than I expected because I made a mistake that I am having a hard time locating (note to self: mark where you left off on the pattern next time). I am also still working on my heart sachet. I ordered some blue Cashmerino baby yarn today on eBay (colors 008 and 207) so that I can start working on a few projects out of the Cashmerino baby book.

I've made two trips to Europe in the past two months. I've been to Paris and Spain, so I wouldn't exactly say that I haven't been doing anything :) Check out some of the pictures:

These were both taken in Seville, Spain. Here is Paris right before Christmas:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home