Kitty Knits

October 01, 2006

Recent Projects

I finally got to go to Knit Nite last week, after having missed out for the previous 2 weeks due to business travel. While there, I was on a mission: to finish my Clap. I decided to block it today because it was a little "curly" around the edges.

I also started two new projects this week. The first is a pink Fun Fur scarf for Think Pink. I have had this yarn in my stash for ages just waiting for the opportunity to use it. It is a key-hole scarf (ie. one end pulls through the other). I have to finish it by Oct. 15th, but I am flying to Boston this week, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I also started Backyard Leaves from Scarf Style using the Aurora 8 yarn that I got from a LYS that was going out of business. I had to re-start the project about five times before I finally got the hang of things. The grid for this pattern is difficult to read since it is not in the round. I had to get a magnifying ruler to put over the pattern before I could actually see what I was doing. Sheesh.

I also finished my kitchen curtains awhile back and finally hung them yesterday.


1 Comments:

Blogger Anne Margaret said...

Really like those curtains!The fabric is so vibrant - especially with that trim. No snoozin' in that kitchen!

You'll be the best dressed girl on the links. Makes me want to take up golfing again, just for the cute pom poms!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home