Kitty Knits

August 16, 2006

New Yarn

A LYS is going out of business. So, today I made the tedious drive down to Midlothian to check out the sale. I ended up with way too much yarn! Isn't that always the way it goes? My Dale of Norway pattern book also came in the mail today. Check out the spoils:

The brown skeins are going to be used to knit the Backyard Leaves pattern in Scarf Style. I think that I am going to make one of the baby sweaters in the Cashmerino Baby book using some of the left over yarn from my baby shawl and the colors that I bought today. The store only had one skein of this particular colorway of Koigu, so I bought it to make more heart sachets. At this point, it is questionable as to whether I am going to be able to buy yarn at the Fall Fiber Festival...my stash is taking over the house!

1 Comments:

Anonymous vicki said...

How much was the Aurora? Also, I'm jealous :P

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home