Kitty Knits

August 02, 2006

My First Felt

I finished the I-Cord strap for my Booga Bag a few days ago...How do I feel? Hmm...let's just say that it doesn't get any better than this!! New policy: Adding a "no I-cord" component to my knitting pattern filter. While it went relatively quickly once I committed, my ring finger was killing me by the time I was finished. Pulling the first stitch so tightly didn't go over well. If I develop arthritis in the future, I will have nothing to blame but the Booga Bag I-Cord...

I felted the bag today. It is now drying on the kitchen table. Who knew that Everyone's Guide to Cancer Therapy would be so nice for blocking?? I'm sure everyone at work would be thrilled...


2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Looks great! Booga Bag is on my list of must-knits, one of these days. That and the Sophie.

8:20 AM  
Blogger lomester said...

ooohhh = lovely!!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home