Kitty Knits

August 14, 2006

Look, See What I Got

My dbf absolutely lives for golf. I'm not talking an occassional trip out to hit a few balls. It's more like this (for example):

He mourned my trip to the Marriott Sawgrass in Pointe Vedra, FL, in January because he knew that I wouldn't fully appreciate the 17th hole that I walked past each morning on the way to meetings.

I have decided that, because knitting him a sweater would certainly be bad news (the cursed bf sweater is a no go!), I am going to knit him golf club covers. The yarn for this little project arrived today. I got 11 skeins of Knit Pick's Telemark (100% wool):

And, the day was going so well until I drove all of the way to Cary Town only to realize that Yarn Lounge is closed on Mondays and that the 12" size 6 Addi Turbos I need are TRAPPED INSIDE!! I contemplated breaking in with the understanding that I would have plenty of time to knit in jail but decided against it for obvious reasons (ie. I would have to give up Knit Nite, Panera and strawberry shortcake).

I found some very "tasty" yarn today in a colorway called Chocolate Covered Kisses by Hill Country Yarns. Yummy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home