Kitty Knits

August 25, 2006

First Fair Isle

Serious anxiety for me comes in the form of fair isle knitting. However, my need for a challenge and a new ski sweater has taken over and convinced me to do this:


I am excited to report that fair isle is not nearly as hard as it looks. In fact, I really like it and am looking forward to finding the one last skein of Heilo that I need to start my Dale of Norway sweater. My DBF is going to be sporting the best head cover on the course - if I do say so myself (smile).

Knitting on the Clapotis continues. I knit quite a bit last night on the plane from Philadelphia. Delayed yet again...

As an aside, I was told yesterday that I'm being "forced" to go to Madrid, Spain in November! There are days when I dislike my job but yesterday wasn't one of them. I think I feel a vacation coming on...


2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Clap and sweater lookin' real good!

6:00 PM  
Blogger lomester said...

oooh.. that fair isle looks great!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home