Kitty Knits

May 15, 2006

My Clap

After buying all of that yarn at MS&W, I couldn't resist starting a new project: The clap. I've started it twice now. I think that I lost all of my stitch markers on a plane, so I am using some that I found in my grandmother's knitting stash. Ohhhhh..."vintage." Heh. Tomorrow night is the first night in a LONG time that I will actually be able to go to Knit Nite! Yippie Skippie! I'm so glad that my class is over...I have my life back! Speaking of which, tonight is the season finale of Gray's Anatomy. I have a hot date with my knitting and the tele in 5.

Speaking of hot dates, I heart you, MTG. Nite...


3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

You got the clap! I cannot wait to see it.

I know what you mean about class. I am only taking one this summer, its on mondays, so I am free to hit Tuesday AND Wednesday night knitting. GOOD TIMES!

Get yer clap on!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous vicki said...

Here's how big of a dork I am. You say MTG, I think Magic: The Gathering. I blame the boy. See you tonight!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Another knitter gets the clap. Good for you!

We were not formally introduced, but I saw you at MS&W. Looks like you had a lot of fun and came home with some good loot! Fun times!

From one Grey's fan to another.

:-)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home