Kitty Knits

February 13, 2006

Let the Games Begin (Officially!)

Being the bad blogger that I am, I missed the official kick off date for the Knitting Olympics. BUT, while I might not have been blogging, I was damn sure knitting! After 4 days, this is what I've done on the Booga Bag:

It might not look like much, but it's only a few rows shy of being the finished bottom of the Booga Bag. More pictures to follow...

On another note, my FABULOUS SP has sent me presents! Look at my goodies:


I got a huge box filled with stationary, candy (the picture is a few short because I've been eating!), and Hello Kitty a few days ago. Today I got a Valentine with Hello Kitty stickers!! Thank you, SP! You're the best!

Okay...back to the Olympics! Time to get my knit on...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the goodies! Your next package will be sent closer to the end of the month.

SP

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home