Kitty Knits

October 24, 2005

I Digress

Since I finished the "Salsa" scarf, I have finally begun working on the scarf for my Scarf Me! pal. We have lift off! I might start over again, though, since I don't like the width or the needle size that I'm using. It is the first thing on my mind when it comes to knitting since I have to finish it by sometime in November. That's about it on the knitting front. Not much to report other than that I miss working on my sweater!

As for Homecoming...it wasn't as good as it should have been. BUT, I did take some pictures of the girls getting their tailgate on. The joy of being the photographer...you don't actually have to be IN the pictures!
Here are the girls drinking the featured drink: Melissa's blonde bombshell. Yummy! Here are Melissa and Erin with her new baby, Grace:

On another note, I found this through the Sheep in the City blog. Google "(your name) needs" and list the 10 best. Amanda needs...

1. ...To be out in public not acting slutty

2. ...A small config change

3. ...Herself a widescreen TV

4. ...To be reunited with her group

5. ...To relax

6. ...To suck on a pacifier to clear her ears

7. ...To be backed-up

8. ...To be rebuilt

9. ...To not eat dairy

10. ...nonacademic colleagues as a reality check


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home