Kitty Knits

September 16, 2005

SP6 - The Questionnaire

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? Yarn snob. I hate 100% acrylic. Some mixtures are okay, though.

2. Do you spin? Crochet? Neither.

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) No.

4. How long have you been knitting? One year.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Amazon and Cooking.com

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Hyacinths or lilies

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Am I a woman?

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Sew on my Bernina, cross stitch and crewel embroidery.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Rock/Alternative/Punk/Pop. I have an iPod and use iTunes...and I have a CD burner/can play music on my computer.

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? I hate yellow and bright colors because they look so bad on me. My favorite color is purple, but my favorite colors to wear are brown, black, white, navy, green and red.

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I'm single with two lhasa apsos.

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) My dream was to go to medical school to be a pediatric oncologist...I'm still deciding on this one. I would love to raft the Galley River, visit Tuscany and ski Steamboat Springs.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Debbie Bliss, Karabella, Rowan, Trendsetter, and Lorna's Laces

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Acrylic

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Sweaters, Christmas gifts.

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Baby items for friends.

17. What are you knitting right now? Reference my blog.

18. What do you think about ponchos? They make me look fat.

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Depends on the project but mostly circular.

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Bamboo/wood.

21. Are you a sock knitter? Not yet...but I have the yarn for several "pending" projects.

22. How did you learn to knit? Local craft store/friends.

23. How old is your oldest UFO? One year.

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Lhasa apsos, frogs, turtles, and ducks...

25. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween.

26. Is there anything that you collect? Yarn (haa, haa), Byer's Choice, miniature Hallmark ornaments.

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Vogue Knitting and Interweave Knits

28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? Alice Starmore's Book of Fair Isle Knitting, Shawl Style by Pam Allen

29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another?? Nope.

30. What are your foot measurements, and what kind of socks do you like? Shit if I know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home