Kitty Knits

September 17, 2005

Presents!

Last night I received a cute photo album from my SP6. Thanks SP6! I'm going out today to try and find a few goodies for my SP6...and replace my cable needle. I was bummed when I realized that I don't have any purple yarn for my Scarf Me! pal. Because the scarf has to be finished/received by November, I have gotten a little anxious about the need to get started. Last night my impatience got the better of me, and I started the scarf using some Manos Del Uruguay that I had in my stash. While it's not entirely purple, it does have SOME purple. I hope that she likes it! I have another skein and am going to make myself one just like it. I got the pattern from Knit Scarves...the book is calling it a woven stitch. It's not like any woven stitch that I've ever seen before, but I like the look of it. I'm going to put some fringe on the ends and will post another picture when it's finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home