Kitty Knits

August 22, 2005

Sweater Finished...Almost

Last night I finally finished the collar to my red sweater. Whoo hoo! Now for the seaming...The shoulders are finished and I have begun the cap of the sleeve. I don't think that I do not like to seam, however, I am not motivated lately to sit down and do it. I think that it is because I like to sit at a table and do it. The kitchen chairs aren't what I would consider comfortable, and I haven't been working on it at Stitch 'N Bitch because I am afraid that I will get PBJ on it. I had grand plans to work on it today but have decided that I would rather start another piece of the DB (that's now short for "Damn Bunny"). I guess that this is a good plan since the baby shower is not far from now AND I might could actually contribute to the Bunny KAL.

I went to VA Beach for the weekend and checked out the local yarn stores. After visiting four stores, I was completely disappointed. Yet another reason why "I love you, Richmond VA!!" It's been awhile since I have seen so much novelty yarn. Correction: the same novelty yarn. Hell, the same yarn. Period. Talk about a lack of variety. I was considering going down for Knitapaloosa but am having serious second thoughts.

I can officially say that the day from hell is coming to a close. It's time for Laguna Beach and tomorrow is knit night! Things are already starting to look up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home