Kitty Knits

August 26, 2005

I have an addiction...Make that two.


During my trip to the beach, I was on a mission for some yarn for Backyard Leaves from Scarf Style. And, because Norfolk has one of the only San Rio stores in Virginia, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to shop for some Hello Kitty too!

The red sweater is still a work in progress.

I had to take out all of the seaming that I had completed because the right sleeve wasn't setting in correctly. I took it to circle and Lou suggested that I shorten the front (Thanks, Lou!). I wasn't happy about it but that's exactly what I did. I shortened both sites of the front and then joined the shoulders, set in both sleeves and seamed the right side up to the sleeve yesterday. At least it's starting to look like a sweater!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home