Kitty Knits

August 09, 2005

A Good Laugh. . .

I found this website: (http://209.17.131.1/craft/dress.htm)
the other day and had a good laugh. Is it just me or is the featured pig bald? I guess this would explain its being on the Nearly Hairless site. Anyway, it would appear that someone took great care in designing this little outfit. Hats off to the designer...this pig is stylin'.

Tonight was knit nite! Fun as always. I took my first stab (literally) at knitting on DPNs. I never thought that knitting my bunny's bum would be such a pain in mine! I think that this rabbit may be my first and last attempt at knitting stuffed animals. Although there is this penguin pattern I am dying to try out...

Yesterday I found out that Laurie's baby is going to be a boy! Yippie Skippy! I have just the thing...Mum's the word, though. I don't want to spoil the surprise by mentioning it on the blog :)

I haven't decided which project I want to make out of Pam Allen's Scarf Style. I have officially joined the group and have no project. Decisions, decisions...I really love Backyard Leaves and Ene's Scarf. Looks as though I am going to have to do some shopping (for shame!!). The Backyard Leaves pattern calls for Karabella Aurora 8, which is one of my favorites. So, that is just what I am going to use. The deal is: I cannot start this project until the bunny is finished! This is my new incentive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home